DAWF 2018 will be held in the vibrant city of Manchester and hosted in the Brooks Building at Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU) on Wednesday 23rd and Thursday 24th of May, 2018.
MMU have a transport guide. Please note, the Brooks Building, where this event is being held – is part of the Birley Site.
Sarah, DAWF co-organiser and Manchester resident, has compiled a list of hotels, and included information about transport to the venue.
- Innside by Melia Manchester – 1 First Street, Manchester. 11 min walk/7 min bus(256)
- Holiday Inn Express – 2-4 Oxford Road, Manchester. 15 min walk/8 min bus (86/250)
- IBIS Manchester Centre – Princess Street, Manchester. 17 min walk/ 11 min bus(86/250)
- Pendulum Hotel – 78 Sackville Street, Manchester. 19 min walk/13 min bus (86/250)
- IBIS Manchester – Portland St, Manchester. 22 min walk/10 min bus (86/250)
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel and Spa – London Road, Manchester. 23 min walk/20 min bus (86/250/256)
- Britannia Hotel – Portland Street, Manchester. 25 min walk/14 min bus (86/250/256)
- Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel, Portland Street, Manchester. 26 min walk/12 min bus (86/250/256)
- Gardens Hotel, 55 Piccadilly, Manchester. 30 min walk/ 15 min bus (86/250/256)