This is the first of a regular series of post sharing some interesting links in the world of drugs, alcohol, women and families. We’re aiming to post this fortnightly on a Friday morning – if you have any links to interesting articles (news or journal), reports, policy documents, websites, or any other types of media on this topic, send it to us at email@example.com, and we’ll try include as many on the blog as we possibly can!
News & Blogs
- Drink and Drug News: December 2017
- ‘Portugal’s radical drugs policy is working. Why hasn’t the world copied it?’ – The Guardian, 5th December
- ‘Soaring drug addiction fatalities are a problem psychiatry can address’ –Mental Health Today, 5th December
- ‘Not addicted but still having an impact: children living with parents who misuse drugs and alcohol‘ – Fuse Open Science Blog, 15th December
- ‘Academic studies are the curse of the drinking classes’ – The Guardian, 18th December
- Adfam – Making it Happen
- Alcohol Research UK – Public Involvement in Alcohol Research
- Public Health England –
- Addiction Journal – Key Findings (Jan 2018 issue)
- Global Drugs Survey 2018: This year’s Global Drugs Survey is now open. Whether you’re a drug taker or not – take this survey! This is one of the key surveys that helps to frame, shape, and inform drug education, harm reduction, policy and debate.